Huntsman Regal

Anyone know when then Huntsman Regal is out on general sale. Been checking a few local web sites and not one has any advertisement

for the this rifle. I'm after one of the said rifles but as of yet been able to locate a stockist who sells them, preferably in the South Wales

area.

Any info be would be a big help lads, thanks

DD

there is 7 for sale on gun star mate have a look on there and see if any are close to you :good:

Just looked mate and their all in England way and pretty far from me. Dont fancy RFD to RFD as its would be a pain in the ***** an extra cost having it delievered

or returned if something was wrong with it. Looks like i may have to wait a little longer for my local RFD Sportmans GC to eventually have them in.

Cheers any way mate :good: :good:

DD

I'm sure if you contacted Daystate they will give you more info where to get one from mate.

I'm sure Keens Guns and South and West Country Sports in Kenfig Hill are Daystate dealers so they will also be able to get you one.

The Daystate Regal is a beautiful gun!

ATB and I look forward to seeing pics of your new Regal when you get it.

I'm sure if you contacted Daystate they will give you more info where to get one from mate.

I'm sure Keens Guns and South and West Country Sports in Kenfig Hill are Daystate dealers so they will also be able to get you one.

The Daystate Regal is a beautiful gun!

ATB and I look forward to seeing pics of your new Regal when you get it.

Dopey me, i didn't think of phoning Daystate themselves as it was to obvious for me lolol.

I was opting for the Ranger or Mk4is as they have bigger shot count, but when i picked the classic up i thought thats the one for me. And now the updated Regal has come out with the new internals an bigger shot count, then i thought i may as well go for that one.

Been saving my pennies as i dont drink anymore, so have easerly got enough for a good set up.

Was waiting to get one at Midland Gamefair but i may be called into hospital around that time for an operation. So was thinking just get one in now an be done with it.

Hopefully there will be a few pics on here in the not so distant future.

DD

Sportsman Gun centre had 5 on the rack at the CLA today and were discounting the Huntsman classic so they are out there

Atb Neil

Thanks for the heads up Neil, i was going to phone Sportsman GC in Newport this morning. Looks like you saved me a call.

Wont be going to the CLA though unfortunately mate but will be attending the Midland Gamefair in September.

Cheers

Gareth