Over and Unders

Anthony

I have been pigeon shooting now for a number of years and have been using a Beretta AL391 semi auto 12 bore, I also enjoy driven shooting with which I will always use a side-by-side 12 bore.

The question is whether it is a good idea to exchange my auto for a silver pigeon Over and under in 20bore. I am obviously concerned about the weight and most importantly whether using and O/U and S/S will cause problems with accuracy. ie is it likely that using an O/U will cause my S/S accuracy to decline?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I've shot with both and I have to say the first time with an O/U it took me a good few shots before I was comfortable with the single trigger which is prevalent in so many of them. Having said that now I can switch between them, I've only shot a o/u about half a dozen times and so i don't have the same experience with each but any change in consistency was minimal and certainly no deterioration in my s/s skills ???

Guest charlie

don't **** about son,

I have bought a Benelli pump Nova. It has transformed my shooting. I now have a average of 1 in 3 (before 1 in 5) Although they are now giving me a wide berth in the local shooting ground ( clays and autos{ they dont like it} but i do) ???:lol::lol::lol: