Pressure Switch for Ultrafire.

Frenchieboy

Gone to Dodgy Dave!

I have a brand new pressure switch that I bought in the hope that it would fit the UltraFire 1800Lm CREE XM-L T6 that I got for lamping but it is a bit small to screw on to the end of my torch I have so is no use to me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350795563192?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2018wt_1170

The description says that it will fit the Ultrafire C8 and other models who use same metal moulding case as follows:
- Ultrafire C8-Q5, C8-R5, C8-T6, 504B
- SuperFire C8-Q5, C8-R5, C8-T6, 504B
- Trustfire C8

It cost me £6.15 all told which I am not worried about so if it is of any use to anyone they are welcome to it. I will pay the postage as long as they are willing to put a small donation into a charity box of their choice.

The first one to say YES on this thread and then PM me with their postal details will get it.

Edited by Frenchieboy

inside the tail swich housing is what looks like a silver washer with 2 holes in it(the holes are for circlip pliers etc)...undo that with some circlip pliers and the whole switch and tail piece comes out....do the same with the one you have that fits your torch and swap them over? :good::yes:

inside the tail swich housing is what looks like a silver washer with 2 holes in it(the holes are for circlip pliers etc)...undo that with some circlip pliers and the whole switch and tail piece comes out....do the same with the one you have that fits your torch and swap them over? :good::yes:

Thanks for that very useful piece of info, I am sure that other members as well as myself will find it very useful.

frenchie i will not hold you to the deal if you find it will adapt to yours after all

I appreciate that Dave but I will not go back on the deal. :no:

Anyway I couldn't even if I wanted to as I posted it at 09:34 this morning by 1st Class Post so it should be with you tomorrow or on Monday at the latest.