gun cabinet,foam wing decoys and old cartridges of all sorts.

matty*

just getting rid of iteams i no longer need/taking up too much room.

first up 3 gun cabinet. the whole front comes of this cabinet with a single lock.

it has a small shelf built in for storage. WILL defiantly pass inspection as was passed just over a month ago by cambs police (sue brown) as it was going to be my dads cabinet but we decided he will share mine.

looking for £40 collected from Cambridgeshire (cb6 2pu).

next up are a set of foam winged flying decoys. you can see i have re-pained them due to not liking the original look of them.no shine. wings and tail have been bonded on. adapted them to fit my whirly but decided not to use them was going to get some floaters for them but never got round to it. looking for....£25 posted.

last but not least i have a box of old cartridges. there are a mix of 12g, 20g, 28g, 16g and .410 in plastic,paper and metal cases. PLEASE NOTE SOME OF THE CARTRIDGES DO NOT LOOK SAFE TO FIRE BUT ONLY TO BE KEPT AS A COLLECTION PEACE!! OTHERS MAY FIRE. THEY ARE ALL LIVE. in 3 bags there are 26 eley paper case 7shot cartridges. 13 eley paper case grand prix 4 shot and 6 eley grand prix paper case 3 shot.

in the box are 110 mixed all gages all ogether 155 cartridges. could be used as a start of a collection board ect. must have SGC to purchase. mite be of use to someone. eley, holland and holland, purdey ect. dont really no how much to put these up for so ill ask for £30 collected. mite be to dear, mite be to cheap i honestly done no.

collection from Cambridgeshire (cb6 2pu)

pics to follow.

if interested please pm me.

thanks

matty

post-56324-0-05531700-1378652640_thumb.jpg

post-56324-0-02558400-1378653440_thumb.jpg

post-56324-0-05941900-1378653466_thumb.jpg