new shotguns by ata firearms

alros01

I would just like to say I was at my local gun shop last week and he had a rep there with some guns from ata firearms.the guns he had were over and unders plus two semi autos the over and unders were copy's of the 686 beretta and the autos were inertia benelli copy's I watched as he tested the guns with different types of cartridges.the auto cycled 21 gram clay loads without a single miss feed or failed cycle and he put through two and a half boxes of cartridges through the gun.and the woodwork on the guns were very good.if I did not have two benelli autos I would of bought one

was chatting to the guy who imports them at the midland,he reckons the the guy behind them had a gun company prior to this one which he reckons was bought by beretta,so he then set up another company making ata guns,they look ok for the money,think the sa resembled a beretta.once they get the outlets i,m sure they,ll appear in the field.imported by wildhunter.co.uk

Edited by hawkfanz

Theres a lot of Turkish manufactures trying to get there guns into the UK I've had 2 approach me this week.

Some are just not to UK tastes some just look ropey to me. A lot of the cost is getting them from the port or airport in Turkey into the UK tax and the proofed, otherwise there could be some nice deals to have.

the guy behind them had a gun company prior to this one which he reckons was bought by beretta,so he then set up another company making ata guns,they look ok for the money,think the sa resembled a beretta

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/11/02/i-smell-a-lawsuit-ata-arms-neo-inertia-shotguns/

Makes for interesting reading....