cheap little binoculars

CARBINE

I went to one of those german cheap stores the other day with my daughter

I think they called it Albert or something??? Anyway she picked up a box that

contained a good fancy compass, a little mini torch which is very bright, a multi-

tool and a pair of 12x32 optus mini binoculars and all in a zippi case and for £9.99.

the daughter said she would like the torch the compass and the case so I would have

the multi-tool and the bins so I tried them out in the field this morning and they are

very good infact they fantastic how do they do it for £9.99 :lol:

As long as you accept that they won't last a lifetime, or enable you to see a pigeons eyeball at 100 yards, they are probably a good buy.

I only use my binoculars for reconnaissance and don't use them for spotting for the rifle, so the cheapish ,rubber coated ones I have are perfect.

They did cost more than £9.99 though. :lol:

PS. Just to clarify a point, you don't call your daughter Albert, do you ?

contained a good fancy compass, a little mini torch which is very bright, a multi-

tool and a pair of 12x32 optus mini binoculars and all in a zippi case and for £9.99.

the daughter said she would like the torch the compass and the case so I would have

the multi-tool and the bins so I tried them out in the field this morning and they are

very good infact they fantastic how do they do it for £9.99 :lol:

:lol: i got 2 of the same set from aldi, same price & can't complain. not sure about the compass as the movement is a little stiff but they do work. binoculars aren't bad either, they do the job at a very fair price. how's the multi-tool? not used mine yet, don't know how long these things will last but i'm sure we'll find out... so far, so good :lol:

Yep, I got the 10x50 Bressers and a set of 8x25 compacts last year. Really bright for such cheapies and much better than more expensive Argos binos.

I did get a set of variables a few months ago which went back as they didnt focus securely, the slide for zoom was loose.

Last year I got a set of fully lined extreme weather waterproofs with bib'n'brace trousers, I have had these up in the mountains in the snow and they do the biz great. How much were they? £20. Part of the r4eason manufacturing is having such a hard time in the UK as we cant compete with folks working for 5p/hour!

As long as you accept that they won't last a lifetime, or enable you to see a pigeons eyeball at 100 yards, they are probably a good buy.

I only use my binoculars for reconnaissance and don't use them for spotting for the rifle, so the cheapish ,rubber coated ones I have are perfect.

They did cost more than £9.99 though. :o

PS. Just to clarify a point, you don't call your daughter Albert, do you ?

I think they will last me out, just a shame there not rubber coated??

As for the daughters name (olivia) yes albert was as near to aldi as

I could get, did`nt want to advertise if you know what I mean lol :/

very good infact they fantastic how do they do it for £9.99 :/

:D i got 2 of the same set from aldi, same price & can't complain. not sure about the compass as the movement is a little stiff but they do work. binoculars aren't bad either, they do the job at a very fair price. how's the multi-tool? not used mine yet, don't know how long these things will last but i'm sure we'll find out... so far, so good :D

The compass works fine but you have to have it near perfect level

or it gets stuck emagine useing that in a force 8 gale :o

As for the multi-tool it`s a bit stiff and the knife is that sharp you could circumcise

a baby in the back of mi truck on rough ground with it :o

Yep, I got the 10x50 Bressers and a set of 8x25 compacts last year. Really bright for such cheapies and much better than more expensive Argos binos.

I did get a set of variables a few months ago which went back as they didnt focus securely, the slide for zoom was loose.

Last year I got a set of fully lined extreme weather waterproofs with bib'n'brace trousers, I have had these up in the mountains in the snow and they do the biz great. How much were they? £20. Part of the r4eason manufacturing is having such a hard time in the UK as we cant compete with folks working for 5p/hour!

yer your right there I`v been buying from hong kong lately and I thought about it and

now I feel a bit guilty thinking about the retailers in this country but having said that I`v

just spent about £1,400 in fawcetts gun shop in lancaster and in some English E-bay shops

as well, so not so bad??? As for the 5p p/h when the bulgarians and the romainians

get here they will work for that plus the £15,000 a year benifits they will get ? :/