i phone forums

holly

I've got a problem with mine and I'm at the point if smashing it.

I buy music on my phone - it's then on my phone

If I then sync my phone on my pc, the music I bought then shows on the phone as being there, but the tracks show as 'faded out' and I can't play them - they're there but they're not there.

I think there's a problem with syncing - any ideas?

bought it second hand battery k put worked on mains only, put sim in to check it worked all was fine fit a new battery charged up ok put sim in and it says no service (orange) sims connected as i copied all my contacts over ?

its the 3gs

bought it second hand battery k put worked on mains only, put sim in to check it worked all was fine fit a new battery charged up ok put sim in and it says no service (orange) sims connected as i copied all my contacts over ?

its the 3gs

could they have had the the imei barred to have a claim ???

you can visit www.checkmend.com/uk to see if the IMEI is reported as being stolen. Did you say that you had fitted a new battery to the iPhone?

If I am reading your post correctly, it worked OK with your SIM before, but you replaced the battery then it didn't work. Suggests that you have dislodged something when splitting the case to fit the battery.

If the phone is reading the SIM OK, but not getting any signal then likely you have disconnected the antenna. I am sure that in an iPhone 3 that the case is part of the antenna.