Just back from the farm.

Guest jonrms

Guest jonrms

I went off in a silly hope that I would get anything....

well I did...... WET!

but it gets much worse!!! I was sitting in my new hide... by the way its great!!! but not really a pigeon shooting hide... :lol:

anyway... and what happens to come across my path.... about 50-70 yards away.... a few deer! they were happy in themselfs... eating sprouts it seemed...... anyway I still waited.. nothing in sight... apart from these deer.....

THEN

a FOX took its time walking across a field..... ahh right I thought... I got my SG and started squeeking it in... Well attempted to... and it was falling for it.... I went to stand up at this point... (god only knows why!) but I did... then..... well I fell over!

splat! out of my hide..... in the mud.

the fox thought it was xmas all over again.. it ran off ... and I am sure I heard it laughing its head off.....

oh well.

I gave up at this point... it was raining.. and I decided to just go...

btw the deer ran across at least 4 fields.... and I am sure they thought it was amuzing.

better luck next time I suppose....

oh and lastly... the SG was on safety.... but some how still didnt manage to get wet.. hmmmmmmm can you see what broke its fall?:good:?:good:? :blink:

Serves you right, for going out to "play" whilst i am at work lol.

Looks like i will have to show you how its done again ,hopefully on Tuesday, if your up for it? (and dried out lol).

(Would have liked to have gone on monday but the DENTIST beckons and it will prob take the rest of the day to get his footprint from off my Chest ARRRRRGGHHH! :good::good: !)

Cheers Sutty :blink:

Guest jonrms

Yeah Sutty... I dont envy you bud...

tue is still great.. and I am 100 ready...

I got a million things to tell ya bud.... since last time.. but oh well will see you then.

what time do you want to meet..... early?:lol:

this way we can shoot till 330 or close to that ... as its freaken dark by then!!!! :lol:

ok bud give me a bell on the telephone... and stop sending me those telegraphs... lmao