Someone try and stop me buying a beretta xtrema

dazzyboi

I think the new xtrema 2's are about £1200-£1300 new.... :look:

yep!

I was going to buy a semi auto eventually....but first i was getting the .17hmr, but now thats been put on hold for 3 months to complete my probation period, i could get the semi out the way now.....

But i know i shouldnt, but its a good deal and a nice gun

I wouldnt bud, its a lovely gun and all that, but i would rather spend the dough on the rifle, if the cash is burning a hole in your pocket, buy a nice scope in prep for the rifle, or put a deposit down on the rifle!

I wouldnt need to though, as i will easily have the money for the rifle in 3 months time

Have you been watching the advert video too much? It's a nice gun, but bear in mind we only get 3 shots here so it isn't as great. If I could have a bigger tube on it, it'd be the first gun I'd buy

He'll just need to apply for a FAC then. :lol: :look:

Which is on hold at the HQ until i finish my probation period, then i have my FAC granted pretty much straight away :yp:

Could it easily be converted from a 3 shot to a 5 shot then?

Have you been watching the advert video too much? It's a nice gun, but bear in mind we only get 3 shots here so it isn't as great. If I could have a bigger tube on it, it'd be the first gun I'd buy

He'll just need to apply for a FAC then. :lol: :look:

I'd love to do that, but don't have the need at the moment. My land isn't that over run with rabbits, and I haven't looked into a PSG club near me yet. A rifle is far more important to me at the moment, I actually NEED one of those, rather than just want it! I want a lot of things, but money and time limit their accessibility and regular use :lol: Given a lottery win, I'd be looking for a ranch in america, a ford F150 supercharged pickup truck, and a .458 magnum to blast tins with :yp:

I personally wouldnt bother at the moment, what can you shoot with a semi that you cant with your lanber?

I got the 3rd cartridge if i miss with the first 2 shots :look:

Nah, it can do the same i guess, but i just want one, im going to get one eventually, so why not sooner rather than later..

Think its been sold now anyway

I personally wouldnt bother at the moment, what can you shoot with a semi that you cant with your lanber?

I got the 3rd cartridge if i miss with the first 2 shots ???

Nah, it can do the same i guess, but i just want one, im going to get one eventually, so why not sooner rather than later..

Think its been sold now anyway

OI..................you cant buy one of them................It looks just like my new baby.........but did I send you those pictures..............