Skeet near Kidderminster/Stourbridge area

HDAV

Anyone tell me where you can shoot skeet near Kidderminster/Stourbridge? Or trap?

Shot forhillsg today it was a nice ground quite muddy and not the easiest to get around (had a few no birds but not too bad) but fancy taking my cousin and uncle to try some skeet or trap the shoots local to themi know are all sporting only and my uncle doesn't walk too well these days he would have really struggled round forhill.

Busiest I have ever seen it, almost got the freelander2 stuck, great weather, but I was having a off day!

Lol I did get stuck and needed pushing off the grass........ Was good some diabolical teals.... Enjoyed the rabbit, skeet was a bit into the sun.......... Will go back and hopefully take my uncle who struggles a bit at Kinver will the bank and his knees( will also commender a 4x4 for the trip........)

Well the carpark by the hut was full, no one seemed to be in any rush to leave and the hard stand the other side of the dip (on the left as you drive in was full too) they are hoping to get planning for more days so fingers crossed for them, stands could be better sign posted for newcomers I missed the first 4..... Doh and never made it to no4 (one after the 2 manual traps) seemed a decent crowd but get stuck behind the one large group of 8-10 and its a bit of a pain (same with any ground really) glad I made the effort to go and not go to cross again