Rotary machine

tody27

Guest charlie

Hello Tody,

I have just purchased two s/h magnets that i think are from pinewood. Both are excellent one is a 2 arm and the other a 4 arm.

Give 'em a try

Charlie

Like a lot of things in life, you get what you pay for.

Some of the cheaper Rotary Devices, weigh a ton and need a few batteries for a days decoying.

Look in the Shooting Magazines "for sale" columns, there are usually quite a few better brands there, being sold secondhand.

I have a Pinewood and am very happy with it.

hi tody strange calling u tody cause toddy is me nick name . you were on about roters . i have just got one about a month ago it is very light comes with a bag and runs all day on a small battery . it cost 175 and is advertised in the latest sporting gun mag on page 61 . hope this helps u mate .

I have used the Original Magnet for several years now and still believe it is the best. On one particular day, whilst taking a bird crossing my pattern, by accident I shot the Magnet, apart from damage to the supply cable and a few pellet marks on the motor 'armour', my machine came out unscathed and was ready for use a few days later after replacing the damaged cable. Whilst not the cheapest, in my book it is a proven piece of equipment. :lol: