Gamo Varmint Hunter HP

ppaynter

Hi Guys

anyone in the UK had a go with a Gamo Varmint Hunter HP i seen pictures and i really like the Olive green stock but i cant find that rifle any where in the UK

i found and purchased the Gamo Varmint Stalker which is pretty good for the money but i would like to add the Hunter to my Collection

Cheers Phil :ninja:

Hi there I'm after the vermin stalker , can I ask where and how much plz cheers paul

Yeah mine was from a new airgun shop in Basingstoke Hampshire it was around £170

really nice little gun comes with a Gamo scope which i changed out but cant fault it really

only on the Hunter to add to the Collection lol

Cheers Phil

Cheers for that mate, I used a vermin stalker while my rifle was in for repair , and I must admit the gamo is a very nice piece of kit , loved the synthetic stock, barrel, and rubber grips,, think I will be adding the stalker to my collection , well impressed , hope you find your hunter mate, good hunting paul

Let me just get my head around this-you bought a Gamo ? (deliberately/by horrible accident?) and you are going to buy another? :innocent:

It's the water in Berkshire you see. south of the Thames and people go a bit loopy! ;)

I'm not sure you can get the HP version in this country. It's an export powered gun and getting it into this country might be...problematic. Having said that, I don't know the gamo range ever so well (wonder why?) so you could be in luck?

Edited by chrisjpainter