Buying AL391 syn

Ballie

I had one and didn't get on with it - it just didn't fit and cos it's synthetic there's very little you can do about it.

I recently got another AL391 second hand with wood and get on with it fine.

The synthetics are a nice looking gun that will do all that Berattas do, but if I were you check the fit.

The cheapest new ones were in Essex Gun where I bought mine - I think it was £650 or £700 with the case and Optima chokes.

The cheapest second hand one was my gun coming back in on a part ex two months later (well it wasn't that bad a deal because they mispriced the Blaser I bought by about £350 and so it all evened out).

Nope, it weren't having none of it.

Oh yes, and the sticky butt pad was a no no.

Hi Mungler, I used to live right near Essex guns before moving to Norfolk, I bought a lot of clay guns from a guy they called Fred (I think that was his name) You say that you could not get the AL391 to fit, how tall are you? and what lentgh of pull to you have on your guns?

with all theshims suplied you should be able to get any 391 to fit, what happend mungler?????

Martin

His shape maybe? :yp:

I lurve my Xtrema a great all round piece of kit. Have to be careful where you put it down though or else you can spend hours looking for it (it's in synthetic camo)

I am thinking of buying a Breretta AL391 URIKA SYNTHETIC, 12g 28" can anyone tell me is the gun as good as it seems?

And what is the cheapest anyone has seen it sold for and where.

Thanks Guys

Hi mate........I picked up one 2 weeks ago........paid £500 for it..............its in top condition.

Found it a bit fiddly to strip (completely) at first (no manual) ended up going back to the shop, but after that...all good.

Had it down the club a week ago..................fired about 75 shells thru it........................Like it........

Like it a lot............

Mines in black synthetic.

did I mention........Like it alot.......