Ultra se or air arms s200 mk3?

Jayw

If the S200 were an aircraft it would be the A10 Tankbuster- "ugly-but well hung". I had a MK1 years ago and px'ed it on a Logun pro MK2-big mistake. I bought the MK3 a few months back for my 14 year old son and it will match my Daystate MK3 all day long (and the magazine is 100% more reliable than the Daystates). Cannot fault the gun apart from limited shot count-expect 50 max before needing to recharge but the ultra is even worse. And, yes-that's a bleedin bargain @ £300 :good:

Edited by bruno22rf

Same as i was thinking ultras better looking but apparently s200 easier to work on n less to go wrong both 10 shot aswel mmmmmmmmmmm what to do

You don't even have to think about it, the S200 has a higher shotcount, is more reliable, easier to work on if needed and phenomenally accurate out of the box, even better if you follow one of the guides to trigger sear polishing and setup. The only reason I would buy an Ultra (after trying one) is to sell it to someone I don't like. :lol: