bunny blastin'

steve_k

been out tonight and there are some killer crosswinds, and a hell of a lot of dead bunny rabits!

i started the evening meeting up with my dad and uncle, at about half 6. prior to that dad and i shot 2 bunnys at 100ish yrds from the house before we even went out.

when we started i missed a few, missed the first 4 then got my eye in! and we never looked back! me useing my uncles .223 and my dad on the lamp and with a shotgun. in the picture there are 34 rabbits on the pallet, and we filled 3 on those pallets, a huge 102 rabbits have been shot by that rifle and i think i mite go buy a T3 now i loved it!

all in 3 hours! i had lovely warm barrels

post-4998-1169335805.jpg

no about 50% were shot with a shot gun, it was really windy and the rabbits were right out in the middle of the corn! those i took with the rifle. some were a bit rattley but that was my rather keen uncle! and most of the rifle shot were at the bottom of the pile took the pic as the fellas were doin the dirty work!

no about 50% were shot with a shot gun, it was really windy and the rabbits were right out in the middle of the corn! those i took with the rifle. some were a bit rattley but that was my rather keen uncle! and most of the rifle shot were at the bottom of the pile took the pic as the fellas were doin the dirty work!

dose anyone else smell poo :lol:?

:/:no::lol: kirky :lol:

and your problem with my mobile phone is?

Drop the attitude kid, jesus :/

I was defending you, proving the picture was taken when you said it was, thus validating your story in the face of the doubters.

Since you ask about the phone I don't like them, but that's neither here nor there :no:

and your problem with my mobile phone is?

Drop the attitude kid, jesus :/

I was defending you, proving the picture was taken when you said it was, thus validating your story in the face of the doubters.

Since you ask about the phone I don't like them, but that's neither here nor there :no:

in that case my sinserest appologies

okay i do see your point

shooting flying game in this manner is far from easy and i can never garntee a kill

i am sorry for this pointless argument, and for anything i may have said that has offended you or any other member, i dont normally shoot in this manner. i normally shoot rabbit and decoy pigeon with my beretta in hand. i very rarly get my airgun out these days the are not worth it with out a co2 gun.

please except my apoloigy so we can end this pointless banter!

steve

okay

but atleast i know that i did the right thing

it does not matter how old you are unless you have respect to others. and i have shown my respect to you and others, it wood be certious of you to do the same. :/

i just like to show that young 'uns are not lil "####s"

we are all on the same side if you support fox hunting mate :lol:? :/:no:

okay

but atleast i know that i did the right thing

it does not matter how old you are unless you have respect to others. and i have shown my respect to you and others, it wood be certious of you to do the same. :lol:

i just like to show that young 'uns are not lil "####s"

yes mate i know enoff from you to know you love the country side good on you !!

my advice to you is enjoy take your time listen to your uncle and all the old lads around your shooting

lot and then you will do fine

the olds know it they have been doing it for years

thats where i learned a lot from old pouchers in the pub the old boys know all the good tricks

nice meeting and arguing with you mate

kirky