Mouse Bait

wymberley

Having eaten through a sandbag containing wheat which they've eaten some of, chewed up the inside heel and made a nest of the material in the toe of my summer pigeon shooting boots and other little escapades, I think my garage is winter quarters for mice. Having once seen one in the garden, I think these could well be of the 'field' variety. I have a couple of multi/live catch traps which I plan to use and if successful, re-home the little blighters on the farm unless they do turn out to be house mice.

Question is for our resident pest controllers, what bait is suggested assuming field mice?

Many thanks.

I use peanut butter or Roban non toxic pasta base for all my traps. Always gets the results desired.

Thats a link below to the Roban stuff. The company are really helpful and sell to the public as well as the trade.

http://www.pestcontrolonline.com/~pestcont/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=52

Dave

Edited by swampyDG

I use peanut butter or Roban non toxic pasta base for all my traps. Always gets the results desired.

Thats a link below to the Roban stuff. The company are really helpful and sell to the public as well as the trade.

http://www.pestcontrolonline.com/~pestcont/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=52

Dave

Superb, many, many thanks.