hello

i am looking for a good red led or ir torch and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good one for under £60 i have a few different white led type torches but was wondering if anyone has used the uft-20 it looks good for the money, i tried to add a photo but doesnt seem to upload the ink below is the one im interested in if anyone could give me some more advice it would be appreciated.

http://thetorchshop.co/shooting-torches.html

item no 32 model UF-T20

http://thetorchshop.co/shooting-torches.html

thanks

No he compared it to a nightmaster nm800 in a YouTube vid and the beam was quite a bit bigger as it was a T6 led for the UF-T20 although you can get a smaller q5 led replacement and just screw them in (I asked the same question as I thought it looked like the same torch) and he said he did have a rechargeable with a smaller beam than the nightmaster but the distance was about 400m and the nightmaster was supposed to be 800m

Hi telf.

Received the UF-T20 from shootingtorches

I must say I am very impressed it really seems like a quality torch and the beam is great he said it would do about 200+ but it was picking up eyes about 300m+ further than my air rifle is capable unfortunately! the quick release mount was of good quality too and came in a nice box with pressure sw so I've ordered another for a present for my dad. I was out for 3 hours with one battery supplied and it was still on full brightness when I got back,I think I will try the green led insert as they look pretty good on his YouTube video.

Thanks for your help with this one.

T.A