Please help.. looking for permission in Oswestry area

Hi all I'm new to pw...I'm desperately seeking somewhere to go shooting with my air rifle around the oswestry area - idealy rabbits, rats, crows etc. I've been looking for months now with no luck. I'm very sensible and experienced, I lived in Wales until a few years aggo and was spoilt for choice, but since moving up here and having kids have had very little time to shoot or find anywhere to do it. Now the kids are a bit older I've got the time to pick it back up, but know few people in the area with land to shoot on. I'd be happy to trade my services as a handyman for some time shooting somewhere. Thanks in advance for any advice, Pete

cheers la bala,please to have found this site pw....lots of good info and like minded ppl

think you'll find that was pigeon watch humour, new member straight in with a "I want" post, rather than even bothering with an introduction post

think you'll find that was pigeon watch humour, new member straight in with a "I want" post, rather than even bothering with an introduction postHi Stubby

Hi Stubby. Apologies, thought I did a pretty good job introducing myself - my name's there, age, where I live/used to live, that I have kids, what brought me to this site etc....the thread I posted in is under gaining permission - not 'this is your life'.