Auction Sites

station

I have to agree with all those who but hardware (tools, etc.) via eBay, you can easily find things that are just so hard to find on the High Street, especially as places such as B&Q have effectively put all the real hardware shops out of business. Electrical items also give the big stores a good beating on price and availability. And if you run a Land Rover, it's the only place to shop.

Oh, and books and CD's, I pity our poor postman!

Edited by Chris Bb

I know a guy who buys all sorts of rubbish after a few drinks sometimes he doesn't remember until it arrives I think it now a phenomenon "drunk shopping"

My mate is famous for it,among his bargains have been a chrome horses head that was about 3 foot tall,he hates horses,a large salmon in a display cabinet,he put this into an auction and doubled his money,and he has even bought a rd250 bike as he was nostalgic for the old days,trouble is he weighs about 19 stone.his wife has now banned him from eBay after a session.

I LOVE ebay!!! :good:

I actually think I have a bit of a problem :/

I like to buy loads of bits and pieces (for all sorts of little crafty type projects), some for the far east and some from here and then every other day for a few weeks a little parcel arrives through the post... Like christmas!!!!

Not sure what's arrived till I get home and rip the package open like an excited kid!!! Then straight to the man cave to play!!! :yahoo:

Please say it's not just me.... the wife just laughs!!!

I LOVE ebay!!! :good:

I actually think I have a bit of a problem :/

I like to buy loads of bits and pieces (for all sorts of little crafty type projects), some for the far east and some from here and then every other day for a few weeks a little parcel arrives through the post... Like christmas!!!!

Not sure what's arrived till I get home and rip the package open like an excited kid!!! Then straight to the man cave to play!!! :yahoo:

Please say it's not just me.... the wife just laughs!!!

Do yourself a favour - and don't check the 'new arrivals' section of dx.com :lol:

I just placed a bid i think i will regret.................... I just hope some idiot out bids me...... I've decided gambling might a better idea than searching ebay!

BTW i blame a youtube video!

Edited by HDAV