Thinking of buying pre charged TDR, Which one?

Alexbb

Herr Plinker, I completely agree with your very eloquent response and I have to say the air arms product just doesn't excite me from a design perspective so it looks like I will have to settle on another. That said the FXS I've seen all seem to be upwards of 800 sheets which frankly well over what I want to spend.

Herr Plinker, I completely agree with your very eloquent response and I have to say the air arms product just doesn't excite me from a design perspective so it looks like I will have to settle on another. That said the FXS I've seen all seem to be upwards of 800 sheets which frankly well over what I want to spend.

Evening Alex - 'Bullpups' are becoming more common now and a new range of these have been released recently and there seems to be a trend appearing. Very popular in America with the bigger calibre's. these new Bullpups are essentially short barrelled 'tactical looking' air guns that some would use in tighter spaces due to the overall length being generally shorter. As people have mentioned you can get a normal carbine version of most air rifles that do the same thing.

Have a look on www.airgunbuyer.com under the air rifle section as they have a few examples from FX, Evanix and Kalibrgun. There are others but this will give you an idea - plenty of Youtube vids you can watch that review these and more.

Atb