Rabbit shooting tonight - Nottingham

Hi all

Seeing as the weather is better than expected I'm off out tonight rabbit shooting. My normal shooting partner can't make it so I'm offering someone a chance to come out with me tonight.

Looking at shooting my golf course.

Open to anyone with or without a rifle. Ground cleared for rimfire and would suit someone with a .22 as I will be using my .17hmr. Night vision is best but lampung is fine but can spook with lamp

Pm me with your details and I'll give you a ring

No time wasters or permission stealers

Thanks Michael

Hi guys

Sorry for the late reply but yes took a member from here and SD out. Had a good night with 8 bunnys in the bag( should have been more but somthing was a miss with my HMR)

Will be in contact with all that contacted me (4 via pm)

Thanks

Michael

Why am I suprised atb

???????

Don't get this comment, from what I can tell I don't know you nor me and again as far as I can we have had not contact in the past ( could be wrong as I have deleted some pm''s)

I make a very nice offer and take someone out but due to being busy before shooting then not getting back in till 3:30am and then having a busy home life I have not had chance to get back to people as I don't live on here.

And you did not even contact me about the shooting so don't see your problem.

To all those that did contact me, inc Daany I will be in contact soon for more shooting

Michael

well done michael its good you give people the chance to shoot have got your self any pigeon shooting yet

Thanks dave, i like to try and help people were i can.

I have a small amount of pigeon shooting. Its on a cow farm i shoot the rabbits on. Not many but i passes an afternoon, lots of crows as well. Rape and bean fields around the farm at the moment

Still on the look out for a few extra fields / farms for piegon shooting. I have just picked up an extra 30 odd acers around the cow farm for rabbit shooting so i can complain.

Michael