Another new permission!

spandit

A friend of mine mentioned that the livery his wife uses is overrun with rabbits. Got it cleared by the FEO before we'd spoken to the land owner (closed licence) but took one of the BASC permission letters with me for him to sign (which he did!). Good walk around the area (only 15 acres) and saw quite a few, even in the bright sunshine. A look on Google maps shows that it's surrounded by other farmland - not an excuse for not using a proper backstop but in case of ricochet for example it's nice to know there isn't a primary school next door (although planning on lamping them)

Going back on Friday to have a bash! :D

I find all the livery around by us to be very anti.

I would of thought they would all want the bunnys gone so there is more grass about for them and less holes for them to fall down but I must be wrong

woman I shoot for even wants the kits shot as for she has lessons for disabled children so it is proper pest control and all rabbits have to be shot if seen she hates rabbits lol

I find all the livery around by us to be very anti.

I would of thought they would all want the bunnys gone so there is more grass about for them and less holes for them to fall down but I must be wrong

The landowner has a shotgun but doesn't have the time to shoot them, besides, around the horses a shotgun isn't the best idea