HATSAN AT4410

mungolee

My boss at work has just purchased the above to do a bit of plinking in his back garden.

They filled it up at the shop for him and now he has been paper punching over the weekend and now has almost run it down to the yellow marker on the gauge.

he also purchased a stirrup pump for this and has tried to fill it back to normal pressure but it will not fill at all.

Could you guys please give me a little advise on what he is doing wrong as he says its connected in the correct way but is having no joy at all .

ml

firstly check the air release valve is tightened on the stirrup pump otherwise each time you pump the air just leaks out,

if that does not work then try cocking the gun(with no pellet in it of coarse) then fill it with the pump,because some rifles need to be cocked before they can be filled

hope this helps

cheers Evo

Hi buddy, dunno if my reply is too late but i have the same rifle and had the same problem!

I have the hatsan pump and after hours of trying to find an answer to the problem i found a vid on youtube that worked.

The problem for me was that i had tightened the fill plug/adaptor wrong. The fill plug has to be MEGA TIGHT! the pump is basically a mini compressor and hand tight aint good enough. It needs to be done with two 14 or 15 mm spanners (i cant remember which size but its one of them) and a bit of plumbers tape wont hurt either.

As soon as i tightened it properly it worked.

Hope this helps.

Jona

Hi buddy, dunno if my reply is too late but i have the same rifle and had the same problem!

I have the hatsan pump and after hours of trying to find an answer to the problem i found a vid on youtube that worked.

The problem for me was that i had tightened the fill plug/adaptor wrong. The fill plug has to be MEGA TIGHT! the pump is basically a mini compressor and hand tight aint good enough. It needs to be done with two 14 or 15 mm spanners (i cant remember which size but its one of them) and a bit of plumbers tape wont hurt either.

As soon as i tightened it properly it worked.

Hope this helps.

Jona

That is the problem, you have to have it done up tighter than a fishes backside!