Pigeons at last!!!!!!!!!!!

berettadevon

Well i finally got the call i have been waiting for, Mr Farmer has started cutting his Barley fields!!!

So, when i got home from work i grabbed me gun and a load of cartridges and headed upto said fields. Didnt bother taking any hide material or even any decoys, just myself, gun, cartridges and small handsaw to cut some hedge stuffs to make a quick but perfect hide.

Once all was done i was sat ready for the first of Mr Pigeons family to fly over, and i didnt have to wait very long at all as had just enough time to pour myself a cuppa and roll a fag and BOOM yes 1st bird down!!!! From then on they were coming in in nice 2s and 3s for the next two hours!!!

Sadly though good things have to come to an end and all went quiet so i decided it were time to pack up and head on home.

So first time on the Pigeons successfull erm . . . . . well . . . . 33 for 50 shots . . . . not too bad me thinks!!!!

Roll on sunday . . . please please my darling my i go again???!!!!!!!!! (fingers crossed!!!!)

Well i finally got the call i have been waiting for, Mr Farmer has started cutting his Barley fields!!!

So, when i got home from work i grabbed me gun and a load of cartridges and headed upto said fields. Didnt bother taking any hide material or even any decoys, just myself, gun, cartridges and small handsaw to cut some hedge stuffs to make a quick but perfect hide.

Once all was done i was sat ready for the first of Mr Pigeons family to fly over, and i didnt have to wait very long at all as had just enough time to pour myself a cuppa and roll a fag and BOOM yes 1st bird down!!!! From then on they were coming in in nice 2s and 3s for the next two hours!!!

Sadly though good things have to come to an end and all went quiet so i decided it were time to pack up and head on home.

So first time on the Pigeons successfull erm . . . . . well . . . . 33 for 50 shots . . . . not too bad me thinks!!!!

Roll on sunday . . . please please my darling my i go again???!!!!!!!!! (fingers crossed!!!!)

Put your foot down man :yes:

Nice shooting btw :good:

Well done :good: now get your trousers back off your mrs :lol: and go shooting :yes: BB