Washing machine repair.

BRYAN3

Hi.

Do we have any repair men near Witham in Essex.

My machine, Beko WMB 91442LW seems to have a burnt-out interference suppressor-Miflex fp-250/16-pp/r.

I have removed it from the machine and searched the webb for its replacement. Unfortunately I am unable to find one with the same numbers on. It may well be that some of the spec is not crucial anyway,but I don't understand some of it.

Its located in a leaky shed that I want to demolish and replace-one day. A puddle of water built up on the top and this did not worry me unduly,thinking that they must be reasonably water resistant,WRONG.

The top has a split in the inner lining only visible after removal and the water had gone under the trim and through the top and dripped onto the interference filter. The thing is only 14 months old.

Anyone in the know please.

ATB Bryan.

its no consolation I know, But we got a new beko washing machine when we moved into a new home exactly 2 years ago today! it died about 7 months ago we now have a servis washing machine and we wont be going the beko route again.

KW