FERRETS & FERRET CARE, ect.

Frank

This link below, the country channel, has a 4 part ferret and ferret care information by Simon White head.

I found it very good and for those wanting to get ferrets ect, is ideal.

When you get onto the site, go into videos and click ferreting, you will see all 4 parts their. :P

http://tv.player.countrychannel.tv/skins/0...r=countrysports

Enjoy,

Frank.

have u got some ferrets yet madcowz, if not im sure the chobham RSPCA centre has some in at the moment.

No not yet.

Good couple of months away yet.

Still doing the new chicken run, then have to re-roof 3 sections of the sheds before I even think about pouring the concrete in for the ferret run.

Spent all last w/end either at work looking after the systems or in the pouring rain digging fence post holes which quickly filled with rain.

Not a happy bunny!

:-(

But I might go along to the rescue in Chobham 'just to have a look', cheers

/Mad

i may be having a litter of one of my girls, so if its the right time, ill give u a buzz.

ps, my sister got two albino jills from the chobham centre, were 40 quid each, spayed and chipped. only problem is, the poeple who work there handle the ferrets with really thivk gloves so they never learn not to bight, took a good while for my sisters to calm down, and stop being agressive, now there the most laid back ferrets i know.

cheers

flash

thats surrey for you :P

i remember as it was £80 for the two of them.

bloody annoying. luckily devon is alot cheaper,

cheers

flash

Obviously better quality in Surrey, harder working and more likely to own their own property in a few years time

:stupid:

Remember you are not only 'paying' for your rescue ferret, but also donating to the rescue shelter so they can carry on their good work.

Our 3 rescue cats were all 'very expensive' as I paid over the odds for them. The only rabbit they have caught was left under a unit in the outhouse and the first I knew about it was when we came home after a very hot summers day to find a scene from a horror film. Could hardly even see the door handle to open it, the flies were so thick.

Urgh.

/Mad