Stuff From America.

Norrie

Hiya, Just back on Thursday from my hols in the US. Bought a suitcase of stuff for the lads in the angling club as little presents, bought far too much (couldn't resist actually) and been left with this lot...no use to me so, here it is... :) Just looking to try and get my money back on it all.

So, here goes... :)

1...Belts, Canvas and soft Leather, got 4 sizes., which don't really relate to the US size, so,I measured from the last hole to the buckle bar. 4 of them, there are one of each size , and are decorated with little metal jumping Bass.

1 off 42"

1off 40/41"

1off 37/38"

1off 34".

These sizes are the largest that would fit without punching more holes in them.

£15 incl post each. that will include any paypal fees if using that method of payment.

DSC_0928_zps323485e9.jpg

DSC_0920_zpsbe22c2b7.jpg

2..One leather and canvas in realtree belt, with a Shotgun Cart decoration near the buckle. This is a US 38", but is a UK 39"....again, this is the biggest size, and will do lots smaller.

£12.50 incl Post and any fees. SOLD to Hoogs.

DSC_0922_zps69c74ad1.jpg

3.. Flextone Dying Rabbit Fox Call..

Bought two of these. One for myself. Great stuff on the internet and youtube about how to work it.. :)

£12.50 incl Post and fees. SOLD to Hoogs.

DSC_0925_zpsb96e5f68.jpg

4..Butt Out 2, Field Dressing Tool. Also bought two of these...great for doing yer DSC2... :)

£12.50 incl Post and Fees. SOLD to Battlefieldrelics.

DSC_0924_zps564fc5ae.jpg

6..Coast Button Lock Folding knife with a 3" blade..Lifetime warranty..3Cr13 Stainless blade.unopened, and sealed, as the guys all went for the bigger gut knives.

£12.50 Incl Post and Fees. By buying this, you are confirming to me that you are over 18, and allowed to use this tool. Sold to Butchdickson.

DSC_0926_zpsd36e2669.jpg

7..Coast DX320 Double Lock Folding Knife. Lifetime warranty, 7Cr17 Stainless 3.1/2 " Blade.

£15 Incl post and Fees. By buying this, you are confirming to me that you are over 18, and allowed to use this tool. SOLD to Rab61t.

DSC_0927_zpsc2b4e569.jpg

Hope these are of some use to you guys, cos if not, they will become Christmas presents... :)

Post will be 2nd class normal, unless you want it otherwise, then you will have to cover the excess..

First to post here they want an item, followed by a PM gets it... ;)

Edited by Norrie

All items posted a few minutes ago, 2nd class.... Thanks Guys.. :)

Item number 1...Canvas and leather belts price dropped to £12.50...I'll cover the post and fees... :)

37/38 " belt SOLD pending the usual.

Edited by Norrie