Experiences buying from aliexpress.com / alibaba.com

Fabhui

I was just wondering what people's experiences have been buying from this site.

At the beginning of October I ordered one of those TAD v 4.0 jackets from a seller on there and there's still no signs of it at my end.

I've bought things from all over the world for many years on the internet and have never had anything take this long to arrive. The seller has told me that it can take up to 60 days for shipping from China to the UK even though on the page for the item it says delivery within 28 days.

Can anyone recommend me a reliable seller to on aliexpress.com to buy one of these coats from?

Cheers folks!

It's very hit and miss, I've had some things turn up after a week and others have been 6 weeks. I have also had stuff that's been damaged in transit or wrongly described which have been refunded without asking me to send the items back. Still much cheaper than buying from someone else in the UK that has imported them first though.

I have got a few bits from Aliexpress, Dealextreme and another that slips my mind. Had good from all. Had one item fail to arrive and was issued with a refund no quibble. Recently bought a rear view mirror with a DVR in for £18 delivered. It's nicer than the normal suction mount car camera's. There is a little lens behind the mirror that can be moved and focused. Pic is good. Chuffed to bits. Even bought loading stuff from them.