John Norris sales

Scully

Called in while having vehicle MOT'd, and he has some good stuff upstairs. Musto shirts reduced to 30 quid, Schoeffel coats and jackets reduced by 100 quid, ditto for Seeland jackets and coats. Beretta Gamekeeper waistcoats (really smart with no obvious logo, which is small and discreet on the back) reduced from 120 to 70, and cargo trousers reduced from 30 to 12 quid.

I realise of course we are probably paying over the odds anyhow for big brand shooting gear, but for those who want good quality without paying full price there's some good kit in there.

Quilted jackets (forget the make now) reduced from around 60 to around 20.

Was served by the man himself, who is always good to talk to, and spent most of my tax rebate. :)

Yep,

Got a pair of Barbour Helmsley Derby shoes at about 1/2 price. Nearly came to grief though. Fine when tried in the house but took the dog out and came back with a massive blister on my left heel. Managed to soften up the offending spot with a couple of 'taps' with a soft hammer and they're now really comfortable. Also a black ladies Braemar jacket for £25. Wife already had the blue one and really rates it for casual wear.