2WEEKS TO WAIT

Dougy

i know the feeling mate im waiting on my hw and cz at the minute,a month or more so far and will probably be another month or more.its killing me my pest control offensive starts big time in and around easter.ah well i should have bought sooner. no hold on maybe firearms should get their fingers out of their butts and hurry up dazza says approx15 weeks.its 2007 nothing takes 15 weeks,how many times round the world could you be in that time.WHAT A JOKE FIREARMS ARE lol

i know the feeling mate im waiting on my hw and cz at the minute,a month or more so far and will probably be another month or more.its killing me my pest control offensive starts big time in and around easter.ah well i should have bought sooner. no hold on maybe firearms should get their fingers out of their butts and hurry up dazza says approx15 weeks.its 2007 nothing takes 15 weeks,how many times round the world could you be in that time.WHAT A JOKE FIREARMS ARE lol

the idea is to check you out and i hope they do there job very well and take there time a we

dont want just any muppet to have guns

they do a good job and you need to find some patience as this will be needed when shooting in the field as to judge when and where to shoot

enjoy when it comes

on reading this back it sound abit kak but you know what i mean

cheers kirky

ps this is not pointed at anyone in particular :oops:

:( :(

got to wait another 2 weeks until i get my new rifle :oops:

got cases and all the gear for loading but cant do owt till it comes back from proof house.

I WANT IT NOW :( :good:

What reloading ger you got John ?..................Come 2 weeks and you'll wish it was longer has centre fire can bankrupt the best of rockafella's ............Very hard not to get the bug mate :(

:(

NO its worse than that :( :(

Got the ticket and all that in my hand.

but have to wait till it comes back from the smiths and proof house. (having it skrew cut)

THATS 2 WEEKS AWAY

"I WANT IT NOW CUS IVE GOT 2 WEEKS OFF TO PLAY WITH IT"

pic off the nice X in the glass

:( :(

got to wait another 2 weeks until i get my new rifle :oops:

got cases and all the gear for loading but cant do owt till it comes back from proof house.

I WANT IT NOW :( :good:

What reloading ger you got John ?..................Come 2 weeks and you'll wish it was longer has centre fire can bankrupt the best of rockafella's ............Very hard not to get the bug mate :(

:(

Only got cases at the mo, off nice chap on here.

but got some good freinds that will help me :( i hope for the cost of a pint or 2 :(

post-2987-1174330544.jpg

understand that but my ticket has been in firearms more than it has been with me they should know me on first name terms now lol.they do the same checks time and time again.im law abiding and take my shooting seriously

yes i get what your on about now. :(

i got mine in just 7 days from my visit. a big difference.

hope its not too long before it comes

Looks like your mounting that IOR on it .............If you have the dies your more than welcome to use my press and scales etc!

Would put some cheap factory down it first though to run the barrel in :good:

"that IOR" :( tell you what its bloody good well chuffed with it.

and as your aware i like something a bit different :(

yes will put some cheap ammo through it first.

and thanks for the offer of the use of your dies and stuff :oops: