The Perigrine has Landed

Browning GTS

Had a good day yesterday sat in the corner of a field under a few trees doing a bit of flight line shooting, had a few lofters up worked a treet :D I had a few dead birds out in the field when what i first thought was a sparrow hawk flashed past, then it came into the closest bird and after it had landed i relised it was in fact a perigrin great made my day :good: I am always getting red kites, buzzards and even sparrow hawks landing near by but this was a first

i had the same thing just before christmas, had a pair of buzzards come into the deeks then realise what they were and lifted up only to go about 4 foot above my hide i could of grabbed em if i wanted,then belive it or not towards the end of the day i shot a pigeon,before it even hit the ground a sparrow hawk came in and grabbed it and proceded to eat it right in front of me!Thats two things ive never seen happen till then and i probally wont see it ever again

dave