This is scary

Psyxologos

as i said previously we will no doubt get more "you said" "your previous" "whats that" etc etc

can i suggest you contact these people urgently https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/ 08 08 16 89 111

Sorry but you're just starting to ramble now. Two sides of which coin are you referring to?

You can't 'avoid' facts, but you can ignore them when they don't sit well with the points you're trying to make or they simply prove you wrong.

I couldn't care less whether you agree with me or not, I simply find your deliberate ignorance of facts to suit your needs very immature.

I also have no reason to feel ashamed over anything I have done but you feel I should be due to an unbelievably illogical perspective in that instance.

I didn't realise you had to be non-white to be considered of another race, but there you go, every days a school day. However, wouldn't his wife have at some time been an immigrant, such as the people you are berating in this thread, others of which were possibly born here?

Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to how you propose to deal with those you consider to be on the 'other side', again bearing in mind they wont be as open-minded or as tolerant in debate of others points of view as you clearly are. :whistling:

You clearly resent having the flaws in your arguments pointed out to you, so good luck in pointing out there's to them. How do we deal with the problem?

and would you feel a threat if you was a women in london and told to cover up near a mosque or told this is a sharia controled area look on you tube there are plenty of examples yes there are 2 sides and they drew the lines from not wanting to abide by our way of life and trying to push theirs

Are you a 'women' from London? Have you been told to cover up near a Mosque? If so what do you propose to do about it? If none of this applies to you then what did those it does apply to do about it?

if you want to walk about with youre eyes closed that is youre problem no one elses

I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you started your day by drinking early again? What the hell are you talking about?

You need to see your doctor. Your medication is certainly not working.

Touched a nerve have I? :whistling:

Did you forget to say who it was you voted for? Selective memory maybe?

Sorry but you're just starting to ramble now. Two sides of which coin are you referring to?

You can't 'avoid' facts, but you can ignore them when they don't sit well with the points you're trying to make or they simply prove you wrong.

I couldn't care less whether you agree with me or not, I simply find your deliberate ignorance of facts to suit your needs very immature.

I also have no reason to feel ashamed over anything I have done but you feel I should be due to an unbelievably illogical perspective in that instance.

I didn't realise you had to be non-white to be considered of another race, but there you go, every days a school day. However, wouldn't his wife have at some time been an immigrant, such as the people you are berating in this thread, others of which were possibly born here?

Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to how you propose to deal with those you consider to be on the 'other side', again bearing in mind they wont be as open-minded or as tolerant in debate of others points of view as you clearly are. :whistling:

You clearly resent having the flaws in your arguments pointed out to you, so good luck in pointing out there's to them. How do we deal with the problem?

Are you a 'women' from London? Have you been told to cover up near a Mosque? If so what do you propose to do about it? If none of this applies to you then what did those it does apply to do about it?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

thats youre problem you have no idea