3D Printer

shanekiely

Bought one too many by mistake.

I'm keeping one but this is up for sale.

Would suit someone who knows what they are doing but once put together, they are great machines. I am 3D printing my own practical shotgun cartridge holders at the moment.

£195 + postage (£9) Bham.

th__57_zpshuecbhn5.jpg

th__12_zpszmiyt0xy.jpg

th__57%201_zpsoll007jr.jpg

Edited by shanekiely

He sold it on eBay. Shame, the kids have got all excited so will still go with one but from the site above. It's all a learning curve so cannot afford the makerbot types. I'll enjoy building this though - so that'll be worth it. Got a few bits in mind to make which I cannot buy so it will pay for itself...or get sold :)

I've been in the market for one for a few months. one day I will make up my mind. A big part of the skill is designing the parts.

I just ordered the Super-Makibox. I've already downloaded some designs ready to print some spare parts for my defender :)

I'll let you know how I get on. My rationale is it's reasonably cheap (cheaper than a makerbox) and a good starting point for me. I like the idea of building it from the ground up too. If it's **** or I don't like it, I can sell it on and won't have lost a huge amount.