PW League Head to Head

Fisherman Mike

Whose won the PW league head to head...or who looks like winning it.

You will remember I put up a watercolour ( well there may be some acrylic in it ) of any British bird of your choice so will the winner please PM me with their selection and I will start working it up...

Remember that's the head to head league not the main one.

Arrrgh. I though the prize was for the main league not the H2H. I forgot all about my fantasy footy team, and haven't changed it for weeks! I better pull my finger out and secure 1st place :lol:

As there might be some confusion, perhaps I might be in a position to do one for both...cant promise anything at the moment as I've been promised a couple of commissions so we shall see.

As there might be some confusion, perhaps I might be in a position to do one for both...cant promise anything at the moment as I've been promised a couple of commissions so we shall see.

I wouldn't worry about that, I think there's a strong chance 'It doesn't Mata' will win both anyway :lol: though I'll do my best to stop him in the H2H :)