Question Time

Scully

I thought Farage actually did pretty well last night. He's clearly having a pretty torrid time but I think last night's QT was one of his better performances. The Economist lady was on the ball and Jeremy Hunt seemed in good form as well.

Why on earth they bring on people like May, I'll never know.

I thought Farage actually did pretty well last night. He's clearly having a pretty torrid time but I think last night's QT was one of his better performances. The Economist lady was on the ball and Jeremy Hunt seemed in good form as well.

Why on earth they bring on people like May, I'll never know.

Agree - although Nigel did bring the 4m voters into almost every answer. but apart from that wasn't on bad form. Jeremy Hunt wasn't too political (I supposes he didn't need to be seeing as they had just won); Tristram seemed to have forgotten the election had happened - (seemed to be on a party political broadcast - probably as part of what was obviously a doomed leader campaign, as the audience rinsed him), Economist lady make a few good points and May talked a complete load of *********. Well that was my take anyway.

Edited by MrM