Phoenix Practical Shotgun (PSG) - Shooting Ground Visit

It was only my second visit to Phoenix but I'm already paying for membership as I know I'm going to be back a lot more, even with an U/O I had a great time and was still competitive. PSG is growing massively in popularity and I'd urge anyone who hasn't been to give it a try :)

I shoot PSG and you are in desperate need of a S1 shotgun! We do occasionally do shoot one load one comps so the S2 boys can get in the action but multi shot is the only way really.

The loading is where the time really counts, look how fast the guy in your video loads, once you find a way that works and practise hard your times will drop dramatically. Even with your O/U you could try and figure out a load 2 technique which will halve your reloads?

I shoot PSG and you are in desperate need of a S1 shotgun! We do occasionally do shoot one load one comps so the S2 boys can get in the action but multi shot is the only way really.

The loading is where the time really counts, look how fast the guy in your video loads, once you find a way that works and practise hard your times will drop dramatically. Even with your O/U you could try and figure out a load 2 technique which will halve your reloads?

I did think about us setting up a double barrel league at the club, but after doing it I found PSG isn't kind to my B525!

Yep, completely agree, I'm absolutely dying to get a section 1, I've got a variation in at the moment with Hampshire but it's been over 5 weeks now and I still haven't heard anything from them. As soon as it comes through I'm hoping to get a Beretta 1301 comp.