DPT moderators

activeviii

Anyone using the above.

Sold all my pez mods and went with the aimsonic, nothing but problems with them. Blowing orings one after the other so I'm in the market for a replacement.

Loved the feel of the aimsonic as its light, but not to light. Also that I can swap the but around for differant rifles. Turns out a few others are having the same problem and Alan Rhone's are refunding

Just been reading about the DPT and like the look of it but not heard of before.

What's your thought gents.

All the beat

Phil

I'm gutted WW as it was a move in the right direction. I hate to be the barer but it has also been siad the new triton had the same sort of gas leakage. That was going to be my next move.

All I have read so far about the DPT if putting it on a par with the cmm4 and the hardy. I think I might order it as a aimsonic replacement for the 6.5/308 and then look for something for the 222

Swift Precision Rifles own mod. It's only proofed for up to .223 and any thread but standard is 1/2 20 unf.

I think they are reflex so are about 4inch forward of the muzzle.

Don;t know the weight but they seem very light indeed.

About £170 and the gunshop you use (forgotten his name) in Bromsgrove sells them

Colour, any as long as it's black :lol:

Oh, and you can replace all the internal baffle block if you need to.

I have a new mod. The end can DPT moderator in 6.5 for now. Will get out and give it a side by side test with other mods in same calibre. Then in a couple of weeks the reflex will also be on one of the rifles.

So far the end can is very light and the rifle still has a very nice balance.

Big thanks to dautsey guns for sorting things out with the old aimsonic and getting the DPT's. Top service again