would you beleive it

ronttuk

im sure some of you rememberd i was arrested a while ago for criminal damage after an argument with my ex when she slammed the car door into my leg. :lol:

well that day i was going to go shooting with my .17hmr (my certificate states im not allowed to keep my rifle at home when not in use) so that morning i collected the .17 from where i worked took it home put it in the gun safe ready for the 1/2 light rabbit session. :lol:

the police came and arrested me at 11.30 am took me to the station held me overnight then went round my house to remove my shotguns and my .17 they also took my air rifles and most of the amunition i had. :good:

when i got home i checked the gun safe to see what was left and found mt .17 hmr rounds in the locked safe inside the gun cabinet and found a few shottie carts so i rang the police stn to tell them they had missed bits n pieces they asked me to take them to the police stn which i refused as i no longer was in possesion of any firearms shotgun licience so they sent a unit round to collect the left over ammo they missed. :lol:

today i have been charged with not complying to my fireamrs cert due to habving the gun at home and not giving 7 days notice that i changed circumstances of where i kept the rifle. :good::good:

im flabbergasted that im being charged with these offences and if proven it looks like in going to do a stretch with norman stanley fletcher!! :lol:

But why check for guns?

Why not just lead you away to the station?

Why did they want to search your house if they knew the guns were kept elsewhere?

Also, and this the main point WHY THE **** DID YOU LEAVE THE GUN IN YOUR HOUSE IF YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO, PARTICULARLY IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO GET A KNOCK FROM THE PLOD?!!!!?!!!!?

You could have gone a long way to help yourself, sorry it happened, I really am but help yourself for ****s sake!

But why check for guns?

Why not just lead you away to the station?

Why did they want to search your house if they knew the guns were kept elsewhere?

Also, and this the main point WHY THE **** DID YOU LEAVE THE GUN IN YOUR HOUSE IF YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO, PARTICULARLY IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO GET A KNOCK FROM THE PLOD?!!!!?!!!!?

You could have gone a long way to help yourself, sorry it happened, I really am but help yourself for ****s sake!

my shotguns were liciensed at my house thats y they came round.to collect them

i didnt know they were comming round to arrest me lol

hope you sorted ya diffrences out with the ex-

did ya forgive her?? :good:

bless...thats why we have missuses ....to make our lifes hell.. :good: ..(well some do!)

i had a similar situation........i just kicked her a88 on the street, with mating bin liners........she soon learned!!! :lol:

hope you sorted ya diffrences out with the ex-

did ya forgive her?? :good:

bless...thats why we have missuses ....to make our lifes hell.. :good: ..(well some do!)

i had a similar situation........i just kicked her a88 on the street, with mating bin liners........she soon learned!!! :lol:

erm nope since this happend she reported me for harasment cause we kept seeing each other around, the fact that we only live 200yds from each other how can we miss each other!!

as she is a prosecuction witness against me im not to contact her

Sorry to here that mate,i got a condition that i cant store guns in my house to,i understand that to be its ok if im in the house aswell with them.. :good:

exactly i was home with the rifle

Is your man Dave harrop . Its quite a worry realy, cos i got an x who could pull a stunt like that with out thinking twice :good:

Sorry to here that mate,i got a condition that i cant store guns in my house to,i understand that to be its ok if im in the house aswell with them.. :good:

exactly i was home with the rifle

Is your man Dave harrop . Its quite a worry realy, cos i got an x who could pull a stunt like that with out thinking twice :good:

yes dave harrop is my flo