HAWKE HK3344 ENDURANCE 30 3-12 X 50 L4 DOT IR

bonio

This is what it looks like new:

hawke-hk3344-endurance-30-3-12-x-50-l4-d

Hawke Endurance featuring upgraded optics & improved Field of View.
The optics offer superb clarity at dawn and dusk. With Fully Multi-Coated glass providing clear, sharp & bright image
  • 30mm mono-tube withstands the heaviest recoil
  • Fully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity
  • Glass etched L4 Dot illuminated reticle
  • Coil erector spring provides stability during recoil
  • Locking ¼ M.O.A target style turrets
Additional Features:
  • Coarse knurled magnification ring
  • Screw-in lens covers to protect your investment
  • Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
  • All firearm calibre rated
  • Hawke Worldwide Warranty

l4dot-Red.jpg

Thats one Nice Crosshair!!

Never used a red dot type scope. Is the dot

always activated or what does it look like if not? A black dot?

PS I'm interested in the scope..

i'm not selling the scope. But enjoy helping out.

Not 100% Guarantee but i'm pretty sure it is black and then IR switch will just turn the dot Red.

If it was Red (IR was on constantly) i think that would be pretty bad for batterys!

Thought IR was usually just in front of the variable zoom at eyepiece of scope

But there is what looks like turret cap on left hand side of scope but since windage is

pretty much always on the right and elevation on top my guess is that that left hand cap

is the on/off and brightness settings for the scope. So yes it would likely be black until turned.

Hopefully the Seller will be able to confirm this??? p.s. I get 10% of this sale as i done all the hard work! lol. Just Joking! :lol:

Edited by Marksman1997

I'm a big fan of this crosshair and want one some day but i feel it is far better suited to flatter trajectory rifles e.g. 17HMR or .223 not my .22lr with subsonics as i feel holdover wouldn't be easy worked out hence why i only offered £80 as i have neither gun yet. And this scope would be sat there until i do! If i had i would bite your hand off!

I

Thanks. Kind of you to contribute. Do you know what size the dot is? 1/2 MOA?

Sorry but that one i'm not sure. I know you definitely get larger dots like 2 and 3 MOA i think but this one seems to be a bit smaller probably 1 or 1/2 MOA im not sure.

I would dislike a big dot. It would cover up too much! The finer the better! Just curious but what gun would it be for?

PM'd with interest in buying (and receiving pictures) as soon as the ad appeared but no response yet. This is just what I'm after.

Reticule isn't MOA or Mildot spaced, it's Deben Hake's L Dot. One dot which looks close on 1/2 MOA with two bars beneath a single dot. No mildots. Its one for their own BRC calibration so trial and error or use the software.

For those looking for more aiming marks, there are other rets on offer like their Map pro or Marksman reticule range.

Edited by Savhmr