17th December - West Sussex - Chance of Pigeon - £300

OJW

I have reposted to reflect the drop in price more clearly...

I am offering the chance of shooting a driven pigeon (maybe even two) for £300. To supplement the chance of pigeon, 100 driven pheasants will be included in the bag between the team of 10 guns. The Kingscoat estate is a fantastic formal driven shoot, that is quickly building a formidable reputation. Lunch is included in the price and you can view the shoot on Guns on Pegs.

I would also consider trading this day with someone for a day elsewhere or something else of similar value. I pre-paid £375 for the peg and due to work commitments now can't go.

Cheers,

I know this isn't helpful but would have brought this off you if I wasn't away. Just looked on guns on pegs and looks like a great day out. Shame I have been on my one day a season treat as this looks a far better day than what I went on and I paid 420 for my day!!!

Thanks, I hope you had a good day when you were out. I don't suppose you know anyone else who might be interested at short notice?

Thanks for a great day today Ollie. We shot six drives for about 120, really nice team of guns and beaters, and it made a change for the keeper not to be stressed out and worrying ( although I am sure he proberly was but didn't show it) made for a really nice day.

Shooting was really well spread round the guns, some cracking birds and great hospitality.

Ps let me know if you can't make any other days

Cheers john

I'm so happy you enjoyed the day, I knew John the keeper and the team would look after you. I'm only just leaving London now. At least I'm able to draw some positives, from what was a long day for me, in that you had a good one. Good on you sir.

Edited by OJW