Tom Tom Go530 Sat Nav.

Norrie

Hiya, After buying a new Garmin for the car, and selling the old one, I've just bought a new 7" truck sat nav for the lorry. So, this is now for sale.

It's a Tom Tom Go 530, 10.5cm touch screen. ( Thanks Saddler ) It's in a well used, but perfect working order condition. It's got some marks to the body and the screen, but nothing to detract from using it.

It's a wi fi model which is great for taking phone calls...you just touch the screen on the sat nav to take calls or phone someone...

It's been my truck sat nav for a couple of years, BUT, is NOT a truck sat nav...

Apart from all that, it's been into a computer shop to have the maps updated, that was early last year, I'm sure the guy said it was the 2013 maps he put in., at the same time, I had a new internal battery fitted. It now holds a charge for ages without being plugged in....... :)

It has a brand new power lead as the old one was splitting. It also comes with a new windscreen holder and a new sat nav to pc cable. It also has a 4gb SD card fitted.

OOps, almost forgot, it also comes with a charging dock station,... :)

I think that £35 posted is a good price as i've seen them secondhand for £90 on the bay.

If using paypal please add 4% to cover the fees.

It will be sent via RM 1st class recorded delivery ( signed for)

DSC_0151_zpspjfpduge.jpg

DSC_0152_zpsu6lkp4ma.jpg

Edited by Norrie