Castrating hobs

george123456789

all i can say is what a load of cobblers. castrating ferrets?? ***. feed raw petmince and keep the hutch clean and no smell. everyone thinks ferrets smell but if fed right and keep clean they dont.

i used to let my ferret loose in the house my mate said what about the smell i said he'll soon get used to it

The main reason for castrating ferrets isnt just to reduce the smell its for easy accomodation, i castrated my hobs so i could have them with my other jills without them wanting to mate with them or with other hobs, otherwise the hob will live a very lonely life in separate hutches! Got 2 more needing to go in for the snip,!!!

Oh and i got told that castrated ferrets dont work, thats rubbish, my castrated boys are the best workers ive got!!

Alex

???

all i can say is what a load of cobblers. castrating ferrets?? ***. feed raw petmince and keep the hutch clean and no smell. everyone thinks ferrets smell but if fed right and keep clean they dont.

Speaking of 'cobblers' if youv'e got ferrets that dont smell then they are genetic mutations,

regardless of how clean the hutch is kept, which I hasten to add mine is spotless, basic clean out once a day and a complete strip out clean once a week and as for fed right, where do you catch petmince?

cant say my ferrets have ever bolted a petmince before!!

Got my Hob castrated for exactly the same reasons as Ferretboy111.

Speaking of 'cobblers' if youv'e got ferrets that dont smell then they are genetic mutations,

regardless of how clean the hutch is kept, which I hasten to add mine is spotless, basic clean out once a day and a complete strip out clean once a week and as for fed right, where do you catch petmince?

thats the only reason i would consider it too , i,m thinking of getting her some company .

petmince is a mixture of raw meat you twurp, so when a ferret is in the wild all they eat is raw meat.

petmince is a mixture of raw meat you twurp, so when a ferret is in the wild all they eat is raw meat.

Right thanks for that, so thats what pet mince is, glad you cleared that one up for me would never have known otherwise. :good:

Just hope you're one brain cell hasn't overloaded given the eloquent usage of the vernacular to get you're lame point across.

Does anybody still use the word "twurp" outside of the playground these days? Such a powerful rebuke, I shall consider myself throughly chastised.

If you hadn't been so openly confrontational in you're response, which I might add had no real bearing on the original question posted by George123456789 about castration

no-one would have taken issue with you're comments.

Apologies to George for this rude interruption to his post.