Gun Watch

Beretta 471 silver hawk

£1,700

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition southmolton, Devon
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 28" barrels
Img_20160223_110848_hdr Img_20160223_110452_hdr Img_20160223_110518_hdr

Description

This gun is in excellent condition and has very nice grain on the wood. It has a mechanism for changing from ejector to non ejector housed in the fore end which can be altered in seconds, this is very useful when rough shooting and saves you looking for your empties. Beretta have recently begun producing this model again and sell new in the region of £2500.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

I would very much doubt that the Silver Hawk is back in production!! - it has been superseded by the round action 486 Parallelo "RRP of £3875" which is built on a trigger plate action. The 486 is a huge improvment upon the Silver hawk, but thats a nice bit of kit you have for sale.

its probably a huge improvement because its made by someone else :lol: Fausti i believe

I can't disagree - i have a 486 Parallelo which I must say is a beautifly finished gun, but as previously stated more Faust than Beretta - I have noticed some of the latest Berettas that have been poorly finished - but to be fair I have also handled some lovely ones too.

So maybe they have a quality control issue / consistency around their latest offerings??

I sold my silver pigeon due to the wood swelling, top lever would not open sometimes could see day light between the wood and metal, got rid and bought a silver hawk, more than happy with the weight difference and easier to carry all day on a walked up, fitted a recoil pad to my as sometimes put 3" mags through for the odd goose or two.

B.