Moderators

mattisphat

Over the last 30+ years or so I have bought or borrowed gawd knows how many different types of moderators and in all honesty you would be hard pushed to find any one of them that is any better than a Parker Hale. OK they ain’t as bootiful as some others, but they will silence a .22 rimfire as well as, if not better than, a lot of other makes.

Fashion is a wonderful thing and I am sure that if someone made a pretty moderator worth £30 and then gave it a price tag of £200 some eejit would buy it. :good:

And they would rather eat glass than admit it was only as good as a Parker Hale. :good::)

G.M.

Hi just bought a parker hale moderator but was in two minds as to go for this or the logan moderator. Which is the better. The parker hale is still under guarantee from the shop if i didnt like it i can take it back :good: . iv got a falcon fn 19. any ideas/advice would be great.

Matt

Hi I have had the same Parker Hale fitted to a succession of .22 RF rifles and it has been very reliable it is very easy to strip, clean and reassemble.

Someone mentioned it being heavy but I dont think so, it also fits easily in your pocket as its so slim. Hope this helps.

:good: D2D