Stolen Shooting Gear

THESTALKER

If anyone knows the ******** that broke into my Truck last night and stole a pair of Swarovski 10x 50 Black Binoculars a Swarovski 7x 40 slc Binoculars a pair of Zeiss 8x 20 binoculars a range finder a small camera Harlkila cammo coat and matching trousers and various other bits and bobs like a catapult black widow i think please get hold of me as police have been informed .

Why did you leave all that lot in the truck?

I feel for you mate.

That's what the Police said to me years back when my Brief case was stolen from my car.

Like its my fault...I wasn't the one that entered my property, smashed the window of my locked and alarmed car and nicked it, but the thief is a poor sole from a broken home, and only did it to feed his drugs habit and needs help, whilst the victim is an idiot.

Hope they catch him (her) THESTALKER, but no doubt if they do the property will have been sold down the pub, he will get a slapped wrist and fined £30 and you will get nothing.

Something wrong with society here!

ATB! :good:

Why did you leave all that lot in the truck?

I feel for you mate.

Possibly away from home stalking/fishing,

I always leave stuff in my truck when away stalking or fishing( apart from guns and ammo) , I've a truck full of gear as we speak as I'm in Wales at the moment and I ain't carting all my gear into and out of the place where I'm staying each day, I shouldn't have to!!!!

You should be able to leave stuff in your property,

Sign of the times I'm afraid

Thieving toe rags

Atb

Flynny

You should but cant ,having been a victim of this in the past if i cant carry it i leave it at home .Come back to your car with the side window smashed and every thing gone is bad enough but to be told we know who did it but we are not going to tell you just puts the blood pressure UP.Never got my stuff back just a poxy crime number for the insurance .Good luck Stalker get around the car boots this morning ,good chance you,l see your stuff