Traitor

ollie

The new tv show on BBC 2, there was a contestant on it tonight who was a shooter and one of the other contestants said i don't know how anyone could shoot a animal, then he was asked if he was a vegetarian and he wasn't and his reply to this was its not the same because i don't shoot my cow, so basically he made a complete **** of himself on national tv.

I think this just totally sums up the anti's out there!!!!!!!!!!

I watched two of the programs earlier in the week, one time the traitors won, the other time the citizens I quite like the program but its a shame you can tell who's going to win by the time of it, if there are only 5 mins left and 3 or more citizens then they will obviously win because the traitors do not have time to eliminate them all. Some of the people on it are really thick, I do not think I'd be good at lying on it but I think I would be able to spot the liars, i have already had good success.

Its another budget BBC production though, I mean fair play they get plenty of contestants but ITV has "Who wants to be a millionaire?" BBC has the weakest link with prize money of ~3,000 pounds and Traitor has prize money of ~5000 which will be divided between winners if there are more than one <_< I mean I wouldn't mind that money but its a bit pathetic if for a whole 45 minutes of tv that is the only budget they can afford...

Anyway thats about the game - good to see someone standing up for shooting on national TV, there were no doubt a few million watchers of the program and it must have made an impression on some people at least :D