Beretta Teknys Stonecoat Gold Auto 12 gauge

Beretta Teknys Stonecoat Gold Auto

£950

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition ely, Cambridgeshire
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, -, 28" barrels
391_stonecoat_009 391_stonecoat_007 391_stonecoat_010

Description

Selling a Beretta Stonecoat Gold (propper stonecoat)auto in excellent condition, it has an isis recoil reducer fitted and is has a beretta ported barrel making it very soft to shoot with no muzzle flip, it also has stunning wood.It comes in makers case and a full set of Optima chokes looking for £950 ono

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member mda998. Message them here

I have just part exed one the other week, it was in excellent condition,got 500 quid off a sx3,i just found it a tad heavy for me,apart from that they are a great gun,i called into the shop last week and it had £749 on the price tag,i hope you get your price,but dont be surprised if you get silly offers,i dont bother advertising on the site any more,its not worth effort.

I have just part exed one the other week, it was in excellent condition,got 500 quid off a sx3,i just found it a tad heavy for me,apart from that they are a great gun,i called into the shop last week and it had £749 on the price tag,i hope you get your price,but dont be surprised if you get silly offers,i dont bother advertising on the site any more,its not worth effort.

To be honest i sometimes feel the same as don't really get much interest apart from the tyre kickers, i used to have a 30 inch version of these a few years ago and it weighed a ton and kicked like a mule where this one is like shooting 21 grams with the isis and porting