New Gun advice

jonnybgood

Im planning on trading my old bsa metour in for a new air rifle ,i had a wiehrauch hw80 in mind, as i know they are a very good gun,but for the same price ive found a Pre-charged pneumatic gun. its a BROCOCK

and its modle is a "hunter". have any of you herd of these, are the any good? or shud i stick to getting a wiehrach?

The Brocock Hunter is a high performance, easy to use, hunting rifle. Features Two stage adjustable trigger Weight of 3.4kg (7.5lbs), Power of 12ft/lbs overall length of 933mm (37"), Calibre .22, Barrel Length of 390mm (17"), Single shot, manual safety (resettable crossbolt) & Ambidextrous synthetic stock.

I think that you would probably be best off going for the Brocock to be honest but thats because, personally I am a PCP lover myself. You have got to work out how much it will cost also for the charging gear (bottle or pump etc).

I like the hunter though. The HW80 is a very nice rifle aswell mind....... :good:

I would personally go for the springer for 2 reasons -

1 - A second hand springer, not a lot can go wrong with it and weirauch are a quality made gun, no worries about charging etc, shoot all day long if you want

2 - Shooting with a springer teaches you to deal with recoil, it will help your transition to other forms of shooting

my 2p :good:

• 2 weeks later...