Conspiracy Theory Watch

NickS

eognkghkevkmlcvmkek837975klksjouurgoiuofiu09ujiu90uj09ujldvkbljvk.

I've written my reply in code in case 'they' are watching.

edited due to mistake in code

I fully agree but maybe a bit more care in relation to punctuation would be in order :good:

The boring reality is that outside of tragic accidents and lone lunatics, almost every shocking world event has in some way a conspiracy involved, if only on the presentation of facts. Politics is a good example (especially at the moment) where what is said in public is only one, prettified and spun version of a reality that is much less clear cut and much more complex - people conspire to make deals, pacts, trade-offs, concessions as well as to back-scratch and stab to get an outcome and then spin the outcome for their own purpose. I would imagine most conspiracies are not big or even technically illegal, but there will undoubtedly be some that have strayed well over the line.

My wife is convinced Diana was murdered, I don't think she was, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a conspiracy of silence somewhere after the event.

The moon landings happened though. I know this because the US had to get there to get there hands on alien Pharaoh technology put there by the Babylonian Brotherhood.

And to hide the gun really killed JFK.

They watch me poo.

My mother is convinced she was too, planned by Prince Philip according to her.

https://youtu.be/uDtXpR74rs8

If like me you love a good conspiracy theory then check out Keith Allen's documentary about the death of Princes Dianna 'Unlawful Killing'. The premise is that her death was orchestrated by evil Nazi simpathiser Prince Phillip and carried out by the SAS. An entertaining documentary, no idea how much (if any) is true but very thought provoking none the less.

The full film has been almost totally erased from the internet, which is no mean feat and adds to the excitement and intrigue. You can still find it though with a bit of searching, although you might have to log into a proxy server of download it via a dodgy torrent site. Highly recommended.

Edited by Oxfordshooter

i love a good conspiracy theory, trouble is as story's go they are all made to sound believable, i remember watching some thing called loose change, it was about 9/11 all sounded believable if you like to believe things like that, but some times makes you think :ninja::ninja:

https://youtu.be/uDtXpR74rs8

If like me you love a good conspiracy theory then check out Keith Allen's documentary about the death of Princes Dianna 'Unlawful Killing'. The premise is that her death was orchestrated by evil Nazi simpathiser Prince Phillip and carried out by the SAS. An entertaining documentary, no idea how much (if any) is true but very thought provoking none the less.

The full film has been almost totally erased from the internet, which is no mean feat and adds to the excitement and intrigue. You can still find it though with a bit of searching, although you might have to log into a proxy server of download it via a dodgy torrent site. Highly recommended.

Best not let mum see that. It would confirm everything :lol::good: