NIGHTHUNTER SNIPERCAM HD Digital NV unit plus extras

Thegogg

I'm selling my complete SNIPERCAM HD Night Vison set up to include the extras so that’s it’s ready to fit and go straight out and use. Everything’s in excellent working condition.

Included items

· Original Nighthunter camera bag

· 1 x Nighthunter Snipercam HD unit

· 2 x Standard Batteries & Charging lead

· 2 GB SD card

· All supplied leads

· T20 IR torch

· User manual

I've owned other night vision set up's over the years to include DIY E400 camera set up, Nitsite NS200, MK1 & MK2 Photon and the Pulsar N550/N750 and I have to say the Snipercam HD system is the best and easiest of the lot to use.

Another benefit of the Snipercam is the ability to record in HD what your shooting by simply pressing the record button which then saves the video to an SD card in the HD DVR unit. It can also take single frame pictures by a single press of the button.

Being a non-dedicated rifle set up it's a 2 min job to switch from rifle to rifle and it also has the added benefits of having full colour daytime use and recording capability when used with an IR filter.

£400 to include RMSD delivery.

Here's a link to some foxing with a Snipercam (not my video): http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/342441-fox-shooting-21/

How come you selling

I was looking at one of these when looking into getting into night vision. Got a ANT x sight in stead. which is a great bit of kit and ive shot a fare few fox's with it but, contemplating going back old school to the scope and lamp.

How come you selling

I was looking at one of these when looking into getting into night vision. Got a ANT x sight in stead. which is a great bit of kit and ive shot a fare few fox's with it but, contemplating going back old school to the scope and lamp.

I'm only selling this one as I've got 2 but they're so simple to swap between rifles that one can now go.

• 3 years later...